Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pictures?

Hi
With the help of my son, his smart wife AND my roommate, there may be pictures uploaded here.
I could have gotten more and closer views of the bear - but instead I was saying, over and over....
Let's GO Let's GO
Instead, my niece got some REAL close up pictures! (while I cowered in the car!)
Same thing with the moose. By the last frame I had moved back INTO the car.
I'm a woose - however one spells that word.
I don't know if you'll see pictures or not. I can't see any from here.
i sure hope they're the ones I THINK I uploaded and not some random others.
Life is not boring.
Feet are tired.
Brain is tired.
People are wonderful.
The woman who broke her foot in Ketchikan left here today - having had a pretty good time here even if in a wheelchair.
Two couple who had never met before became fast friends during a white water trip.
Somebody hugged me goodbye.
Somebody missed their bus.
Life here is simple, pleasant, full of adrenaline and fresh.
I don't know where I'm going but I know where I am.
love,
barb

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mom,

    There is one picture at the bottom of your blog page. It's a pretty picture of snowy mountains. Love you!

    ReplyDelete