Sunday, September 13, 2009

Straight from the lap of luxury....sort of

Hi!
I've been living in a room at the lodge since I wrote last but I haven't done much taking pictures. In fact, it appears I slept 14 hours last night - and barely made it to work today. I thought about calling in sick - but just would have been too embarrassed. I didn't think I could move....but I could, finally. I may have overdone it a bit. Yesterday at lunchtime I picked up my lunch at the Employee Dining Room in a "to go" box and took it to my room. After a quiet lunch I stole a short nap and set my alarm. I set the alarm wrong and returned to work 1/2 hour late - wierd.
Anyway, today I did work and I feel better and better. Tonight my roommate and I are in the lobby where the internet works pretty dang good !
Four more days of work and then we all fly home! It was sunny and beautiful today again but tonight it was already getting dark at 9:00 p.m. and a very brisk wind has come up. Now it appears to be raining and the rain feels like ice!
It will be good to be home soon.
I hope I get to come back next summer.
g'nite!
love,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Barb,
    I am enjoying your adventure and pictures! Thank you for sharing. See you soon.
    Merlin

    ReplyDelete