Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kantishna

HI
We just got the word - the wind has died down so we will fly to Kantishna in a bush plane in two hours!
Then we'll come back 90 miles down the park road by bus.
I just HAVE to figure out how to do photos. What a waste that I don't know how!
I'll get busy.
Please, Martin - would you call my long-time friend, Carol Egan and tell her how to access this blog.
I tried to figure it out and let her know but I couldn't even access it.
Her number is 258-6380.
Hope that's ok to post, Carol - I didn't mean to not have you on this - I just don't know what I'm doing -
fortunately, Martin & Trudy made a shortcut for this on my laptop and it seems to work - when there is internet and when I hold my mouth just right.
I'll get on those photos.
love,
barb

3 comments:

  1. I will give carol a call as soon as I finish here. We are wishing we were there, it was 108 yesterday and is supporse to be 103 today. Ugh. I love the fall with brisk winds and leaves blowing around your feet as you walk in the twilight. It is my all time favorite thing to do. What is Kantishna, a village, mountain, glacier or ? I am waiting for photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin is a great help,THNX. We envy your lattitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all that got me connected. I have enjoyed reading the adventure. It reminds me that you always wanted to be a writer. I am glad that you are having a good time and meeting good people.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete